Welcome to the Hubbard!
“Wildlife of Wild Lincoln County” by Ray Pawley – Postponed to Saturday, December 7 at 2:00pm
The Hubbard Museum of the American West is a monument to times and places that are not quite as far off as you may think.It is a place where the visitor can not only experience the West, but actually participate as one passes through various portals of time encompassing three area cultures – Native American, Hispanic and Pioneer. It is a living, exciting experience that has something for everyone. Whether the visitor is eight or eighty, The Hubbard Museum of the American West provides an entertaining and educational look into our past and the spectacle of the American West as it was in pioneer days and even before.
- Western & Cowboy Artifacts
- Native American Artifacts
- Saddles of All Sizes and Kinds
- Wagons & Transportation Vehicles
- Friends, Amigos & Chuúne Interactive Area
- Educational Programming & Smithsonian Videos
- Fall American Photography Exhibition
- Changing Exhibition Program
- Adults $6
- Seniors & Military $5
- Ages 6-16 $2
- Under 6 & Members FREE
- Get Printable Discount Coupon Here